Monday, March 9, 2009

I Love Warm Weather

The weather was so beautiful I wanted to get all those things done I had looked at all winter. I started the day out with a quick workout which always makes you feel good. When I got home Jim was already washing the cars, so I started taking down blinds on the main level, cleaned all the windows and washed the curtains. Having clean, shiney windows always makes me happy when the sun shines through. Even the puppies like it. :) After dinner, Malisha and I started clearing out more weeds on the lot we bought. Jim couldn't stand to see us working so hard, even though he had already put in a long days work - he drags out the chainsaw.
Malisha working hard. Look at the curve of the tree beside her. Makes a really neat attribute in a garden. I can't wait to start digging in the dirt and planting flowers. Blake riding by on his four wheeler stopped for a picture.