Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun Times, Valentines and Great Friends!

Josh, Sean and Stephanie playing pool.
The weather was so beautiful and warm the pups had a great time playing outside catching tennis balls. Look how cute Piqo is with the ball in his mouth. Mattie can catch a ball as good as any professional baseball player. Then she drops it for Piqo to get. They are just too cute together!
Jim was even happy washing our vehicles the weather was so nice.
I bought a new bar table and chairs for our rec room. I wanted somewhere comfy to play cards and board games. Sean is helping Jim put the legs on the chairs.
Al and Sue came up for the weekend. He had just given Malisha some beautiful diamond stud earrings and three gold dipped roses. He spoils us way too much!
Sue, Malisha and Al
I got up early and fixed everyone a huge Valentine breakfast - biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, pancakes, juice, coffee and milk. We swore we would not eat for another week! BUT....Jim fixed a wonderful Valentine's dinner. We had crab cakes, filet migon, broccoli salad, potato casserol, dinner rolls, apple pie and vanilla bean ice cream. He also surprised me with flowers I placed on the table with candles. I was so excited about the beautiful dinner, I forgot to take a picture.
After dinner we watched a movie and Piqo and Al became good buddies
During church our preacher recognized Sean for his service in Iraq. I have to admit - mom was proud! ;) After church Al and Sue wanted pictures of everyone.


Look at that cute and sweet Sue. She is such a doll!
Sean and Malisha were getting ready to go hang out at the mall together. Before they left they had to aggrivate each other a little.
But... they really do love each other and get along so well.
There is that Piqo hanging out with Al again. I told him, my puppy better not be in that Lexus when it pulled out of the driveway heading back to Georgia! I would miss my grandpuppy!