Monday, July 7, 2008

A few favorites

I raised money for Big Brothers Big Sisters for my division at work. I got to select a team and go bowling in Johnson City. We had a blast and won lots of prizes. Below is my team. Sorry the picture is fuzzy, it was dark inside the bowling alley, so I tried to lighten the picture.

Left to Right: Liz, Beverly, Paul, Me, Monica, Malisha, Vickie and Amber

Me and Sean at his graduation


Thought I would add a few older photos. I know this is an old picture - but this was always one of my favorite pictures of Malisha. She was around 14 months old.
This was one of my favorite pictures of Sean. He was around 11 months old. They sure do grow up quick, so all you young mom's - enjoy those precious moments you have with them!

Honors Banquet
Malisha's Christmas present - Piqo

Honors Ceremony


Graduation Day

The day we gave Sean his car. He was so excited. He would just sit in it and smile! In the picture is: Sean's dad, Sean and I.



Piqo sound asleep - sort of in his bed!
Jim and I at my class reunion.
New hiarcut.
I always loved this picture of Malisha. She looks so beautiful!
My baby mowing on his beloved John Deere.