Monday, April 21, 2014

Don Turned 75! and our Fun and Crazy, Busy, Easter Weekend

Our fun friend Don had a Big Birthday - 75th!  Wow, hard to believe Don is 75 and so much fun to hang out with. Sandy threw him a surprise birthday party at Rush Street. 
He is Facetiming with Jennifer while she is away in China on a large Eastman project. Everyone had tears in their eyes watching and listening to the two interact. Jennifer and Ally sang Happy Birthday along with us!  Such a touching moment! 

 Beautiful Sandy and the Birthday Boy!
 Toni and Leonard - what a crazy couple!
One of the sweetest people I know! 


 Elizabeth's first Easter!  No we didn't buy her much! ;-)
 

 
I used to make this cake for Sean and Malisha when they were little, so I thought I would carry on the tradition for Elizabeth.  Malisha and I decorated it together - fun mommy/daughter time. 

 
 Some Easter photos Malisha took of Elizabeth in her pretty Easter dress!  I love this little girl to pieces!