Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Catch-up

It has been crazy busy this spring. We just put our house on the market and bought a lot in Fall Creek to build on. We are wanting to downsize and build something easier to maintain.
I'm finishing up this semester taking a very hard Quantitative Chemical Analysis class - thank goodness my other class is easy or I would lose my mind. I am so ready for a vacation but that will depend on how the house selling goes.
Now for some fun! :0) We attended an 85th surprise Birthday party for Ms. Clara Wilson at the Kaycliff Center. The facility was amazing, the food was awesome and the surpise and smile on Ms. Wilson's face was priceless. Here I am holding one of Allyson's great neices - Rebecca. She was a cutie pie!

Some of the gang having fun.
This is when Chris brought Ms. Wilson in. At first she looked stunned and then all smiles. She is such a sweet and beautiful lady and certainly doesn't look "85"!

We also had a nice Easter and wonderful service at church. We have been doing so much work around the house Jim and I decided not to cook this Easter and go out to eat. I enjoy cooking, but it was nice to be taken care of and enjoy the beautiful day!

My sweet and handsome husband!
Had a Good Friday brunch with three of my sweet friends at Allyson's by the pool. The weather was perfect - we all even got a little sun.