Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beach Trip

Jim and I have birthday's close together, so we took a short 4-day beach trip to South Myrtle Beach.We ate at the "Divine Fish House" in Murrells Inlet. I ordered San Antonio Salmon and Jim had oysters - it was awesome!
Taking a walk on the pier after dinner.
Sure Honey - we all know you caught this! ;)
I wasn't sure I was seeing correctly but yes, there were goats and peacocks on a little island in the middle of Murrells Inlet.

Enjoying the pool at our beautiful resort.


Everyone that knows Jim very well, know he has a fear of heights. To surprise me for my birthday he made reservations for us to go parasailing - something I have been wanting to do. He was a little nervous, but once we got on the boat he was fine and truly enjoyed the adventure! Thank you so much honey - I loved it!
We were around 500' up in the air!

Playing in the ocean.
I love my husband so much and am so blessed to be a part of his life!

What - give the kiddies their toy back - ah shucks.