Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend! On Saturday we drove to Knoxville so I could introduce Al to my friend Tim and his family. Tim's son, Nathan is going to ask his girlfriend to marry him, so Al brought a briefcase full of rings for him to look at. Sue and Yonna came with Al and it was great to see them. We all met at the Macaroni Grill for lunch - yummo! Nathan picked a gorgeous 1.5 carat ring - lucky girl! The waitress was so cute. When she learned that Al lives near Chattanooga and saw all the beautiful rings he had, she said "my boyfriend lives in Chattanooga"! All the girls were wooing. After lunch we went shopping. A new store called Forever 21 had just opened in the West Town Mall, so the place was packed! Poor Jim was so patient while we hit all the stores!
Here is Malisha on the way home looking tired from all the shopping. As soon as she got in the car, the hair goes back and relaxation with a book began. I swear you seldom see her without a book. This youngin loves reading more than anyone I know!

After church on Sunday Malisha and I were invited to a Thirty One (click on link to see their cute stuff) party at my sweet little friend Katelyn's home. They just built a new house and oh my gosh - I slobbered all over my car when I pulled into the driveway. When we got home, I told Jim I had found our house plans when we build.