Monday, October 21, 2013

What? Another Cruise!

Since Jim and I bought a new house in May of this year we had agreed we wouldn't take a big vacation.  After seeing all my friends post fun vacation photos on Facebook I couldn't stand it any longer.  We decided to take a short vacation to Charleston and then cruise to the Bahamas. Our great friends Allyson and Chris went with us and we had such a fun, awesome time.
This is the view in Charleston of the bridge - beautiful!
 
 



One word...gorgeous!

My handsome hubby with his cute beachy tie!


 When we stopped in Freeport Jim and Chris went fishing so Allyson and I hit the Straw Market to do a little shopping.

 Isn't he cute with his little curly tail

 Our second port was Nassau. We love going to Atlantis and having a fun beach day!



 The sand and water always takes my breath away it is so beautiful!

 Not a bad view while laying on the beach!


 Inside Atlantis. Since we have been here before and I have photos in an older post I didn't take many photos inside the resort.
 Check out the five big cruise ships in port at Nassau.
 No we didn't get taken to jail! I thought their little jail was cute and such a warm friendly color!  :-)


 I always enjoy coming back to our room to the cute little towel animals on our bed with the chocolates.
 Enjoying a cup of coffee on deck of another beautiful morning.


 Life is always good when you look up to see this!
 Chris thought the name of this beer was hilarious!

Adios Bahamas! We sure will miss you!