Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Jim and I bought a new house in April 2013. We plan to sale our house on the lake and the extra lot we have in Warrior Falls and just own one piece of property to maintain - yes we are property poor! ;-) We had intended on getting something smaller with a smaller yard, but we ended up buying a larger house with a larger yard - go figure!
Foyer

Living Room - we loved the arched doorways!

Eat-in kitchen. I love a big kitchen for when friends and family visit!


Formal Dinning Room
Master suite - it was hard to get all of the room in one picture
 ">This photo was taken before I had our monogram up.
2nd Master Suite
2nd Master Bath
3rd Bedroom
4th Bedroom - yes, I decorated this room for Elizabeth!
Office + there is another room similar to this in which I'm not sure what I will do with it - possibly a playroom for Elizabeth or a craft room.
Upstairs Landing
Covered Back Deck
Our lot is an acre which the pups are loving!
As you can see from the photos, we still have pictures to hang and decorating to do, but everything is coming along and we enjoy living here.