Sunday, March 31, 2013

Baby Shower for Malisha

Whitney Hunt and I gave Malisha and Eric a baby shower. Whitney made the cake, cupcakes and party favors. The party favors looked like the cake topper without the chocolate bird. She did an amazing job!

 We had  BJ's cagtering supply the food - OMGoodness, it was AMAZING and so worth the money. I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy the party without worrying about food preparation.

Memorabillia table from when Malisha was a baby.

 Whitney and Malisha
 It took some coaxing, but we managed to get Eric there! ;0)
 Allison trying to figure out what flavor of candybar was in the diaper. 



 Eric liked this onsie - it said "Daddy won't let me date until I'm 30"!

 A hairbow for every outfit!
 Cute blanket Anita made with Elizabeth's name on it.
 Oh yeah - my sweet friend Angela knew what to buy "I Love My Grandma"!
 Eric doesn't know what to think about all this "girl" stuff...
 so he bought her a pink camo outfit!
 This snow globe was beautiful and it has her name engraved on it.
 So precious!
 Yes Eric - another frilly dress from Mamaw!


  

   
Maria sniffing the poop, I mean candy bar diaper
Malisha and Eric were thrilled with all the fun, beautiful gifts Elizabeth received. She is already so blessed