Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Getting ready to eat Christmas dinner

Jim helping out in the kitchen

Malisha enjoying her new NookWe all watched Fried Green Tomato's

Sean bought me this silly hat as a joke now that I'm 50 and I must say, I like the red Coach purse from Jim much better (sorry Sean, just not ready for the Red Hat Society yet) Chelsea modeling her new coat and gloves from SeanPiqo peeping over the coffee table for more treats There he is again trying to locate more treats Sean bringing packages to everyone to openThe kids moaned a little when I woke them at 8:30 to open gifts on Christmas morning, as you can see Sean didn't want to wake up. We sure were a good bunch this year! ; ) My cute puppy Both our cute puppies

Apparently I need grandkids because I spoil these dogs way too much and take way too many photos of them.
Allyson and I went shopping and then met up with Wilson and Jim for dinner - such great and sweet friends!
Hayden and Kayla - I think Hayden liked his yellow submarine we got him. He is such a sweet kid!
Okay, I know, I know - I need some grand kids in my life!
Piqo's favorite place to sleep is on Jim's lap. He is so comfy his head is almost hitting the floor.
Sean and I wrapping gifts.


We went to a Christmas party and Jim and Breeze's
Jim and Don trying to ignore the flash going off in their face
Breeze got Addy this puzzle. It took this crew of college scholars to put it together and yes it was for 5 year olds - it was hard!



Our Christmas party at work. We had a ginger bread house decorating contest. The icing was hard to squeeze out as you can see from the look on my face.
The finished products