Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update on Sean

Sean in front of one of the jets he loads bombs on. Those are words I never thought I would put in one sentence!

I'm sorry Sean - but you still look like my baby - you do know you always will be!
Not the way I want to see you playing! What happened to transformers and puzzles?
What a brown, dull country. Thank you Lord for our beautiful free country!
Sean said the protection for their jets is unbelieveable.
This is where Sean sleeps - makes him appreciate his room at home. Look at what is sitting in the floor beside his bed. Know what those are - Homer Simpson house shoes! Can you believe he took those with him overseas. Guess it makes him feel at home. Jim and I could not believe he packed them! He is such a funny kid - I mean young man! Thanks for the laugh son!